Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: old but new!  (Read 2567 times)

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
Re: old but new!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 10:48:05 am »
Hi Wendy
Welcome from North Yorkshire, i breed GOS but i have quite a few people coming to me wanting piglets as pets or wanting to know where they can get 'micro' pigs ::) i always put them onto the nearest KK breeder to me whos in Ripon and suggest they get a gilt and a castrated boy or suggest the google the KK website for some more information. We have come up against KK's at quite a few local shows recently so they are getting more widley known, however at Nidderdale show i did have to severely bollock a KK owner who brought a KK sow and a 3 day old litter to the show, he had the babies in a dog cage and the KK sow was distressed because she couldn't feed them when they or she wanted, he kept peeing off to other parts of the show leaving them unattended and i had to let them out to her several times as they were in a pen next to my GOS. If the guy had had brains he couldn't have been more dangerous ::) >:(
Anway your knowledge of KK's will be put to good use on the pig forum along with Happy Hippy who is our current KK champion :trophy:
Mandy  :pig:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS