Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: looking for cochins orpingtons n salmon faverole  (Read 2153 times)

calamityjane

• Joined Aug 2011
  • sauchie
looking for cochins orpingtons n salmon faverole
« on: March 03, 2012, 01:31:33 pm »
had a dog kill some hens looking to get some more im clackmannanshire central scotland got police coming regarding charging the dogs owner

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: looking for cochins orpingtons n salmon faverole
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 06:01:48 pm »
had a dog kill some hens looking to get some more im clackmannanshire central scotland got police coming regarding charging the dogs owner

Hope you have better luck than us. We had a dog visit us three times - first time, Dan caught it with a hen in its mouth; second time it killed 13; third time I caught it and kept in in the garage til the police came. They weren't interested.

calamityjane

• Joined Aug 2011
  • sauchie
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 09:47:23 pm »
said they would look into the first attack persons dog has attacked a dog dangerous breed and she knows its aggressive as i said if it was muzzled my cochin be alive funny thing was kenny my salmon faverole reappeared was missing saturday sunday and was there monday the police woman knew the hens arent cheap to replace hopefuly this dog will be muzzled

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 08:23:20 am »
said they would look into the first attack persons dog has attacked a dog dangerous breed and she knows its aggressive as i said if it was muzzled my cochin be alive funny thing was kenny my salmon faverole reappeared was missing saturday sunday and was there monday the police woman knew the hens arent cheap to replace hopefuly this dog will be muzzled

It should be destroyed. I like dogs but the world's gone mad - every week in the Scottish Farmer there are stories of dogs worrying and killing sheep. None ever seem to be destroyed. It's rubbish.

lunanlife

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 10:18:46 am »
That is Tayside police for you Rosemary! We had dog attacks by 2 different packs of dogs on several different occasions. Police did nothing but when our German Shepherd finally caught up with the dogs doing the attacking both owners complained and I was charged with having a dangerous dog out of control!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS