Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Cheap fruit trees Lidl  (Read 12455 times)

Sandy

Re: Cheap fruit trees Lidl
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 01:46:11 pm »
WIne? thats an idea, mind you STILL  have the freezer stuffed with nettles, mind you this week I found a good bucket with a lid so now I do have it all to start.....THe wild plumb is quite tall and a lot of the fruit seems to be either at the top or on the neighbours side!!

deepinthewoods

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 03:38:54 pm »
u might want to check that link dizzy, just takes me back to my hotmail account!

Sandy

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 04:56:26 pm »
Me too, I thought it was my comp :o

LouiseG

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Appleby-in-Westmorland
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 07:16:03 pm »
We've been and bought 2 plums and 2 apples  :thumbsup: Just got to get some wire fencing and posts to protect each one from the deer. that'll push the price of them up. dreaming of stewed plums already  :)
So many ideas, not enough hours

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 07:56:52 pm »
THe wild plumb is quite tall and a lot of the fruit seems to be either at the top or on the neighbours side!!

Typical.   ;D

Sandy

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:27 pm »
DIZZY, they look wonderful, me and my hubby are more likely to spend that sort on our garden rather than us!!!

I put some cheap seeds in the hanging baskets last year but forgot to read the labels properly and put really tall stuff in some of them and they looked a bit silly ::)

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 10:44:21 am »
We have previously planted Lidl trees (to replace dead mature apple trees). Only the cherry trees didn't grow (at all).

Shame they are so small, would happily pay a bit more for a taller tree from them.

:apple:  :cherry:  :pear:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS