Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Guest House and land for sale  (Read 1997 times)

Moleskins

• Joined Sep 2009
  • England
Guest House and land for sale
« on: March 23, 2012, 01:03:42 pm »
We have a successful guest house in the Lake District and almost 2 acres of land just up the road on which we've raised pigs and sheep. Also have a further 4 acres which is rented. After 10 years we've decided to move on, also due to family circumstances changing ( kids who'd have 'em ).
You can see us on Rightmove at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31089748.html
If you're looking for a 'lifestyle' change this may be just up your street. Cost to be negotiated,  we're currently not offering the field on Rightmove but will include it at a negotiated price
The Lakes offers year round trade and as I say the business is successful. PM me for further info or if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:01:07 pm by moleskins »
Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Guest House and land for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:54:38 pm »
Looks beautiful and I know the price reflects the area, but I would include the land - if nothing else in this economic climate it would improve the saleability.  Not many smallholders have £700K hanging around, even with a business attached, but the land would certainly encourage them to think about it.

Good luck.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Moleskins

• Joined Sep 2009
  • England
Re: Guest House and land for sale
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:02:23 pm »
Thanks for your comment Doganjo I wasn't quite saying what I meant so I've modified the post.
Hopefully it now makes it clear the 2 acres can be part of the deal.
Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS