Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Neighbours Cat get stuck in tree!  (Read 1809 times)

Mel

Neighbours Cat get stuck in tree!
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:01:45 am »
 :wave: Hi,
I thought I would share this with you,our neighbours have a kitten called Panda,he is very inquisitive and follows me down the smallholding in the mornings,then comes in for a  treat,and clear off.I went out one morning a few weeks back and hear this crying. After a few moments,I noticed he was stuck up a neighbouring tree. :o

I had actually thought he had got too close to my ducks and that Gandalf had chased him-a very high probability. It was one of those moments I just had to get the camera out,he looked so folorn and sorry for himself but very cute too. :cat:

When the hubby came back,he put his ladder up against the tree,and it is then that Panda decided,he could find his own way down!-I had several neighbours around looking up at him,all standing around rather like headless chickens  ;D

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Neighbours Cat get stuck in tree!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:34:02 am »
Bless him!  What a handsome chap :)
Our kittens both had similar problems - chased by neighbours dog (<:( )  ... and needed abit of help to get down! they soon get the hang of it
Little Blue

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 01:41:35 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 04:08:51 am »
What a sweetheart  :love: Glad he got down ok  :)

Hatty

• Joined Feb 2011
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 11:32:36 pm »
read this with interest

I wish mine would come down just posted in the members area SO MAD!!! have a read if you get 5 mins don't want to double post and have Dan the man chasing me lol
How long did you say it would take me to dig this 5 acres with my spade?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS