Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Nearly Valentines Day  (Read 4914 times)

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
Re: Nearly Valentines Day
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 09:45:47 pm »
I'm going to get the trailer unloaded/hooked up and go pick some straw and haylage up - she will be jumping for joy. I might even talk to one of her ponies if she gets me something. ;)

Valentines? Whats it all about? If you dont give attention every day (or week or month - maybe a year) she is gona leave you - or your gona leave her cos there is nothing to thank her or.  ;)

Baz

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Nearly Valentines Day
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 11:26:14 pm »
My OH used to buy me red roses until I told him to stop as they double in price just before Valentine's Day.  I will cook us a nice meal next week.  Not going out and paying over inflated prices in a restaurant either.

A GP I new, who was about 32, bought his 20 year old receptionist ( his mistress)  an ironing board for Valentines day. I could not keep such a bad present a secret and all I told were gob smacked that she stayed with him for another six months before the Valentines present was used as the reason for her giving up on him. 
I always give chocolates AND flowers - always a safe bet.
martin

You think that's bad.  I had a friend who told me her husband had bought her (for her birthday) a set of sheets for their bed.  She actually said that she was pleased because she needed some.   ::)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS