Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED - GOS WEANERS AND LAMBS, FORFAR SCOTLAND  (Read 1824 times)

melodrama

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Forfar
WANTED - GOS WEANERS AND LAMBS, FORFAR SCOTLAND
« on: January 29, 2012, 02:27:43 pm »
We are hoping to get a couple of GOS weaners this year.  Has saddlebacks last year and while they were lovely, we wanted to try a few different types before settling for one. We are in Forfar but are prepared to travel a bit (nothing too extravagant).

We are also looking to get a few lambs to bring on for the freezer this year.  We have goats already so would be wanting them as young as possible to minimise the worm problem for the goats (think this is right).  We want to try taking 2 for slaughter under a year and the other two will be for slaughter after a year ols.  Not fussy about breed but this is our first time so something easy and tasty would be great.  Again, would be willing to travel a bit. 

If anyone can help, would be very grateful if you could PM me your details and I'll give you a phone.
Thanks
Melanie

princesspiggy

Re: WANTED - GOS WEANERS AND LAMBS, FORFAR SCOTLAND
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 06:42:29 pm »
wer in aberdeenshire and will be having gos x tamworths later in the year if that interests you. just pm me and il let u know closer to the time.  ;D

Horse & Farm

• Joined Dec 2011
  • North Cumbria
Re: WANTED - GOS WEANERS AND LAMBS, FORFAR SCOTLAND
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 06:58:14 pm »
I have PM'd you!  :)
"A good farmer is nothing more nor less than a handy man with a sense of humus"

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS