Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Free beauty products.  (Read 2398 times)

sandy

Free beauty products.
« on: March 24, 2009, 10:14:59 am »
This morning I received my free trial beauty products, some Black tea with Honey, some Anti aging  body cream(not enough for me) some exfoliator and some Fairtrade dark chocolate,(my breakfast) all to try and give feed back for, look at the blog on www.realizebeauty.com, you can also get expert advice from cosmetic scientsts and a dermatologist, my daughter being one of them, what out for the new sun screens!!!! hopewe need them this year!!! You can also get recipes for making your own products such as baby wipes, etc, take a look and it'snot just for women it is normal everyday stuff that we all, well most, of us use. :-*

sandy

Re: Free beauty products.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:25:42 am »

Forgot to add this link, take a look, just offto have a shower, what with Goji Berries and this stuff, I will be a new women..... ;)maybe?

http://realizebeauty.ning.com/

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 05:46:46 pm »
When it comes to beauty, I need all the help I can get .. but I don't think I'm quite their target market  ;D

sandy

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 12:40:08 pm »
Everyone uses some sort of product, I am only buy minimum stuff, tooth paste, shampoo, body spray, bit of makeup, hairspray moisutiser etc but the newsletter talk about some worrying stuff in those very products ;)

sandy

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 01:01:31 pm »
Just thought I  would pop back to see how things are going, my aughter is doing well and hope to try out some things soon, not the slugs or the Mushrooms!! take a look at the link http://realizebeauty.ning.com/

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS