Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pedigree Black Labradors Central Scotland  (Read 6052 times)

Sandy

Pedigree Black Labradors Central Scotland
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:24 pm »
 The pups will be ready in Early March and all the info can be seen on thier website as they are too tiny for many photos    take a look :-   

http://weeshires.co.uk/

You can either phone 01259213889, I do not use the mobile as I am at home most of the time so any message will recieve a reply or e mail on pryde1@btinternet.com
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:19:49 pm by Sandy »

Sandy

Re: Pedigree Black Labradors Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:23:38 pm »
THe pups are getting individula charactors now and can be viewed....they should make excellant all round dogs, loyal, easy to train and good with children, other animals and for working. Our dogs can be trusted with our chickens and are great with children or other dogs!!!!!! Ready for thier new homes the first week in March!!!!!They will be wormed and come with instuctions ;)

Sandy

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 12:23:25 pm »
I shall post some photos soon as they are becomming little dogs, they are not advertised just yet but will be soon but if any one wants to travel a distance to view, we should be able to accomadate them in our B&B for an overnight stay, PM me if interested.....

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 06:14:55 pm »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:09:07 pm by Sandy »

Sandy

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 07:10:04 pm »

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 07:14:04 pm »

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 07:36:09 pm »
[ftp][/ftp]

Sandy

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 07:36:53 pm »
Poor Rhum!!

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 10:19:40 pm »
You can have my milk, but the apples mine. ;D ;D ;D

I hope you sell them Sandy to lovely homes. I love the little girl with the white streak.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Sandy

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 11:11:19 pm »
The pups are selling fast but people pick the all black ones, I was told by a lady who bought one little girl today that she had a litter with a white footed pup and after a while it changed back to black (AMy WHitehouse song I think!!) I am prepared to sell the ones with the white mark cheaper, they are just as good a pedigree and should be fantastic dogs, mum is clever and chilled as a cucumber, kind and easy to train and sooooooo loveling and dad is special, active, agile and a gentle man/dog......I know people think its a money making business but NO WAY...I have to get up some nights, not so much now but I did, then most of the day is dedicated to them, I love it and have few other commitments, the best part is seeing them go to thier new homes with wonderful owners who keep in touch...a dog brings sooo much to your life and adds life into it as well..WIthout my dogs I doubt I would enjoy Clackmannanshire sooo much and that would be a shame!!!   

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 11:40:51 pm »
No-one can make money from breeding pups if they do it right.  Most breeders are dedicated people, like you, who feed the dam well, worm her and the pups properly, do the recommended health checks, and call in the vet when necessary.  It's blooming hard work too! ::)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 12:03:08 am »
If I were paid by the hour???....OK for some one whos home all day though!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 09:40:25 am »
I once worked the rate out - I'm sure I put it on here on another thread - £1 an hour!  I'm done with breeding for the moment, Just not worth the hassle and I want to try for that all important final Championship ticket with Belle anyway.
I will wait till my next girlie is 2 and a half, then check her hips.  They will be line bred and only a litter so I and people I know can have one to both show and work.

I'm suer you'll find lovely homes for them - I personally wouldn't sell the ones cheaper than have a little white on them.  They're not show dogs so it doesn't matter. :)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 11:00:05 pm »
Only 2 little boys and a girlie left to have new homes, I am willing to negotiate a good price for our little preciouse pups, we have had loads of enquries and they will be 8 weeks on March 2nd, should make fantastic dogs as mum is sound and a wonderful dog and dad is fast, handsome and a brilliant example of a working Labrador...WEESHIRES

[ ]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:02:49 pm by Sandy »

Sandy

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 11:04:23 pm »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS