Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Have the go ahead!!!  (Read 1528 times)

JackCobtree

• Joined Jan 2012
  • Kent
Have the go ahead!!!
« on: January 24, 2012, 09:28:50 pm »
Hi

I now have the go ahead to buy 4 or 5 weaners this year for myself and raise them.
Would anyone be selling weaners from early May to late June this year in the South East?
Ideally they would be pure bred, as they will be shown, I'd like to buy at leat two gilts preferably and pedigree weaners, even if only one gilt out of the 4/5 is registered that would be superb!

Many thanks

Jack

robert waddell

Re: Have the go ahead!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 10:03:33 pm »
what breed are you going for   and are you intending doing a lot of shows :farmer:

princesspiggy

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:30:42 pm »
how exciting for you. try and get at least birth notified pigs, if not registered. it widens your market alot and increases the price you can charge. without papers its just a pig but the same amount of work. good luck!

oaklandspigs

• Joined Nov 2009
  • East Sussex
    • OaklandsPigs
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 08:21:49 am »
Jack,

Email us, we should have some - oaklandspigs@btinternet.com - Clare will know what is going to be upcoming at that time

www.Oaklandspigs.co.uk
"Perfect Pigs" the complete guide to keeping pigs; One Day Pig Courses in South East;
Weaners for sale - Visit our site for details

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS