Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: female goats  (Read 2156 times)

onymee

• Joined Jan 2012
female goats
« on: January 11, 2012, 05:29:50 pm »
I have some Saanen cross female goats which I need to find homes for due to health issues. Aged between 3 and 5 years. Used to children and dogs. Friendly and easy to handle. Good to lead, hoof trim etc. Several are polled. One high yield maiden milker (you cannot dry her off). Free to suitable homes. If you have experience, can offer suitable housing (not a 4 foot high wooden dogs kennel as I was shown today) and have a CPH, then feel free to contact me. I'm in North Cambs/south Lincs area.

Derby_menagerie

• Joined Jan 2012
  • Derby
Re: female goats
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 02:58:30 pm »
May ask if they are all to go together? if so how many do you have and how soon do you need to rehome them. I would be interested in a few but would need to sure up a fence or two first, have space in the stable and CPH currently have a billy on his own which turned up in the neighbours yard I'm keen to find him some company.

arl

• Joined Mar 2011
Re: female goats
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 01:02:38 pm »
Hi have you still got the goats? I used to keep goats many years ago and would love to have some more,i have a stable and paddock for them and can assure you they will be well cared for. I also have pigs dogs cats horses.
Arlene
07961 288285

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS