Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: organic GOS weaners and finishers near Dumfries  (Read 1601 times)

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
  • Loch Arthur and their animals
    • Loch Arthur Farms
organic GOS weaners and finishers near Dumfries
« on: January 08, 2012, 04:57:09 pm »
Hi there,
I need to sell some of my piggies again, with the last litters around Christmas I have far too many now.
I'd like to advertise some weaners, boars and guilts available, born October 19th (12weeks now), October 20th ( still 14 available from that litters), December 1st (10 again) and January 4th, also that one litter had ten piglets again.
The boars are not castrated and have always stayed with their sisters until their end, no problems so far.
We usually sell for 50£ at eight weeks plus 5£ for any extra week. Discounts discussable, same as delivery in the area or collection.

I'd also have some Chrismas-fattened finishers ( had some more cheese during the days...) ready, which I happily take to the abattoir if that is wanted by anybody. We orientate there at the market price for pork at the soil association, last summer it was around 3£ the kg(deadweight).
Please feel free to contact Hannes via email or mobile 075/13050011
Thank You, Hannes

forgot to mention that all our pigs are pure bred  Gloucester Old Spots and notified pedigree animals!

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
  • Loch Arthur and their animals
    • Loch Arthur Farms
Re: organic GOS weaners and finishers near Dumfries
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 09:32:44 pm »
bump :pig:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS