Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Global Crisis  (Read 8763 times)

Wellieboots

Re: Global Crisis
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 08:49:06 am »
I'm gonna go live on the moon me. See its made outa cheese so I'll get all my calcium n stuff...just hope I don't develop a lactose intolerance as that could stuff up my cunning plan! :yum:

Hardfeather

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 09:40:04 am »
I think we may have missed one vital piece of the thing...............many millions of people are going to have to die to give those left a chance of survival. The over-population of the world by Homo sapiens is the greatest problem we have.

As for films...........I think it may be more like the night of the living dead........or the night of the half-living, drug-deprived, bewidered, clueless, starving and desperate. Once they've driven their cars as far as they can, eaten their bull type terriers/friends/relatives, shot up their last needlefull and finished vomiting, they'll come for us.  :yum:

carl

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 10:35:59 am »
glad i don't watch them films, or read too much. I prefer making, growing and breeding stuff.
I suppose spit roasted chav tastes much like roast pork. :yum:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 11:15:56 am »
Oh, just stop it!  Go back into your caves!  I am a very happy person and I don't want to be made depressed.  Did I tell you I'm also an ostrich. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

rustyme

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 11:25:02 am »
I can't ... far to busy digging and making a shelter  ;D ;D.......How do you stop the sand getting up your nose and in your ears ????? ::) ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 11:35:10 am »
sneeze ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

rustyme

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 11:41:04 am »
oh god .... are you sure you don't have bird flu  ????????  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 12:02:04 pm »
lol your all so funny

TAS member for the government New Cabinet lol
now who to be Prime Ministers?

On the new survius series i thought i very conviniaten that the big house has a big cellar

an i would have turned that big lawn in to 6 million tiny veg plots lol

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS