Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: fencing contractors in shropshire  (Read 3645 times)

wellies

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shrewsbury
    • Fairfax Ryeland Flock
    • Facebook
fencing contractors in shropshire
« on: November 22, 2011, 10:07:23 pm »
hello, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a company or person who does fencing in the shropshire area. We have some fencing to do and it must be suitable for the sheep, pigs and horses so I guess post and rail. Would love to hear from anyone who knows of anyone reliable, of a good standard and preferably doesn't cost the earth to put up the fencing for me. I know I should try and do it myself but OH is away all week and the weekends just aren't long enough to get it done so I need a contractor. Any recommendadtions would be fab thank you  :wave:

salopman

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: fencing contractors in shropshire
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 11:43:56 pm »
 :wave:
Hiya
We had some garden fencing done by a really good couple of lads from South Shropshire - they travelled to us in Telford - but they do a lot of agricultural fencing as well and also wooden agric buildings for shelters in fields etc, they are nice lads - very reasonable and on time .... their website is  http://www.sturnerfencing.co.uk/

Hope this helps

Mention me and ask them to quote you a good price lol (Paul Burton from Muxton)

wellies

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shrewsbury
    • Fairfax Ryeland Flock
    • Facebook
Re: fencing contractors in shropshire
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 11:30:51 pm »
Thanks for the info and link. I shall give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks again  :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS