Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The Collie  (Read 11834 times)

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Re: The Collie
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 12:59:10 pm »
good to hear on the progress of Zip, Rascal has too much brain power. he can open doors does not let himself out but to come back in. He climbs over the field gate which is across the back garden to keep dogs in not him. runs to his pen at meal times before I have even started making up their food. Sleeps in our bedroom beside Jake but has tried his very best to get in bed with us which is a no no. Loves his ball and Jakes also Tanya's runs about like a mad thing trying to collect them all. I now make him sit and wait to give the others a chance to play too. One thing about having him, life is never boring. ;D

Tilly

• Joined Jan 2011
  • "Possibilities and miracles mean the same thing"
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 10:16:00 am »
 .......IT`s nice to hear how the  youngsters are getting on  :)

Meg is really enjoying the sheep work on the farm – she has almost taken over  the old dog Gypsy`s duties  :o, and although be really excitable and strong willed, we are progressing with training and  I think she is starting to listen to me!  ::)
 Here she is helping me move some ewes ……

And I think Gypsy is really appreciating not having to do all the” leg work” as she gets stiff these days. :'(
----poor old “gyp”   :love:   Just look at her face!:------ she gets  really fed up  with the puppy at times!

Tilly  :wave:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:26:32 am by Tilly »

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 11:56:14 am »
My old German Shepherd Tanya has the same look with Rascal, i may sure she gets peace when she wants it.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 12:20:07 pm »
The old dog does look fed up doesn't she?
 ;D
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Tilly

• Joined Jan 2011
  • "Possibilities and miracles mean the same thing"
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 05:26:35 pm »

... well yes, there is certainly some rivalry between the two of them,but Gypsy has the previlege of sleeping indoors  and gets extra cuddles then  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS