Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello from the North East!  (Read 1837 times)

jonpopp

• Joined Nov 2011
Hello from the North East!
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:58:57 am »

Hello!

My name is Kelly, I live just outside Newcastle upon Tyne.

We're not actually smallholders (although it's top of my  To-do list as soon as my lottery numbers come up) but I've been a lurker on this forum for ages because we keep chickens and ducks and your advice/experience has been really useful.

I joined the forum because we need to give up our animals to move down south to look after my Mum and we can't take them with us.

I'll go and post the details in the right place and hopefully find a good home for them, thanks for all your help - you didn't know it but you've been brilliant!

All the best, Kelly

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
Re: Hello from the North East!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 12:55:04 pm »
Hello Kelly, lovely to see you here and glad you've found the site useful.  :wave:

Sorry to hear about your Mum and your animals, hope it all goes well and you can find them good homes.  :)

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 02:33:23 pm »
Hi from North Yorkshire.  :wave:  Good luck with the move.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 08:05:02 pm »
Oh, well we'll be sorry to see you go, fellow Northerner!  Whereabouts is it you're off to?
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS