Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Collie Pups for Sale  (Read 3670 times)

Dougal

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Port O' Menteith, Stirlingshire
Collie Pups for Sale
« on: October 16, 2011, 12:15:21 pm »
2 Dogs remaining from a litter of eleven. 8 weeks old. Both parents are working with excellent temperaments.
£100.

It's always worse for someone else, so get your moaning done before they start using up all the available symathy!

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
Re: Collie Pups for Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 07:34:16 pm »
I would like to add they are fantastic puppies - I collected Zip yesterday afternoon - he's great, follows me when I'm out and about, very good in his kennel when he's in there (more as protection for him from the goats) but he's outgoing and loves company and his rope toy - it's a long time since I had a puppy and he's a joy - even visited the sheep but once 5 got near him he started to back off!!! Don't worry I was right there. Thank you Dougal for such a great dog.
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

Dougal

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 08:37:16 pm »
Claire,
So happy to hear he is settling in well, I will let Mark know. I have had these two out and about today (bit easier with two than eleven) and they are finding leaves very exciting!
Look forward to hearing how Zip gets on.
Thanks, Harriet 
It's always worse for someone else, so get your moaning done before they start using up all the available symathy!

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:16:48 pm »
ermmmmmm, do you still have these two?

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:19:55 pm »
Zip intimidated 3 jacob's into another paddock today - he's a wee cracker - not too impressed with the visit from a Bull next door to the fence line but kept his cool - I think I may stand a chance - but at the moment my trouser hems are getting a bit of abuse if there's no livestock around - only walks in the sheep paddocks now!!!
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 08:25:06 pm »
sent you a PM

Dougal

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 09:15:24 pm »
All pups are now away to new homes.

Thanks,

Harriet

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS