Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Still got sheep for sale.......going to have to go......  (Read 2370 times)

woollyval

• Joined Feb 2008
  • Near Bodmin, Cornwall
    • Val Grainger
    • Facebook
Still got sheep for sale.......going to have to go......
« on: March 03, 2009, 04:27:21 pm »
I have got to sell my big sheep as I cannot managew 10 big ewes and their lambs and the ram AND my wool business.........there is just not enough time in the day and I sometime need hubbys help and he i rushed off his feet too..... :( :( :(
I keep Ouesants too and will stick to them as they are easy to handle by myself :)

Soooooo 10 large ewes for sale, 9 6 tooth or full mouth, plus 1 2 tooth all experienced lambers (except 2 tooth), 2 white Wensleydale x Dorset Down, 4 coloured Wensleydales like in the pic, 1 wensley x suffolk, 3 registered Gotlands from the best flock in the country and a regitered Gotland ram from the same flock. All the lambs, due any minute, will be coloured with wiggly fleeces so the value of the skins from these lambs will be high.

Will be sold with lambs as soon as they are ready to go and will be wormed etc.

Price will be £35 a life...........eg £70 for a ewe and single £105 for a double etc.

This is a very good price ...............check market prices!

07857 670092
www.valgrainger.co.uk

Overall winner of the Devon Environmental Business Awards 2009

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS