Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wanted Kerry Hill Ewes or ewe lambs  (Read 4023 times)

juliesherriff

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Northants/Oxon border
  • Run a small holding, rare breed sheep & pigs
Wanted Kerry Hill Ewes or ewe lambs
« on: October 02, 2011, 09:59:50 am »
We're looking to buy up to four kerry hill ewes or ewe lambs. Willing to travel or pay delivery charges.

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
Re: Wanted Kerry Hill Ewes or ewe lambs
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:25:46 pm »
Don't know if this will be any good as I don't know where you are but there was some Kerry's for sale up Cupar way. If you don know that's in Fife that was a couple of weeks ago. There are some ewes and lamb Kerrys for sale in Yarm Clevland  in the Ad Trader.  There is a few kerrys  being sold at the york sale from Sheffield city council. and there is the Kerry Hill flock book society. good luck.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:37:18 pm by bigchicken »
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

Fronhaul

• Joined Jun 2011
    • Fronhaul Farm
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 07:42:55 am »
Whereabouts are you?  And what kind of quality are you looking for?  Although only the BWMs are on the website I know Ed Williams (near Brecon)  has some top quality Kerry Hills.  I have bought sheep from him on three occasions during the past year and been delighted with them.  PM me if you would like his contact details.

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 09:37:53 pm »
We have some
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

bigchicken

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Fife Scotland
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 04:44:48 pm »
Did we help ?
Shetland sheep, Castlemilk Moorits sheep, Hebridean sheep, Scots Grey Bantams, Scots Dumpy Bantams. Shetland Ducks.

juliesherriff

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Northants/Oxon border
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »
We have some
Hi,we are looking for up to four young ewes to put to a KH ram this year, we would be able to get across to you on the 19th October if you available then to have a look at them. Thanks Julie

juliesherriff

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Northants/Oxon border
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:37 pm »
Whereabouts are you?  And what kind of quality are you looking for?  Although only the BWMs are on the website I know Ed Williams (near Brecon)  has some top quality Kerry Hills.  I have bought sheep from him on three occasions during the past year and been delighted with them.  PM me if you would like his contact details.
Hi we are in Brackley near Oxford but willing to travel, would really appreciate his contact details if that is OK. thanks Julie

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS