Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: This made me laugh.....  (Read 4840 times)

gillandtom

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Stirling
This made me laugh.....
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:25:54 am »
My 2 year daughter developed the Chicken Pox on Friday.  This morning my eldest daughter who is 5 told her she couldn't go out and feed the Chickens this morning incase she made the hens lay spotty eggs!  :chook:

Oh things kids say - I had to laugh out loud.  :D

Gill
x x

Crofter

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Isle of Lewis
  • We'll get there!
    • Ravenstar
Re: This made me laugh.....
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:34:40 pm »
What a classic!
Comfortable B&B on a working Croft on the Isle of Lewis. www.Ravenstar.co.uk

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 01:44:35 pm »
Now go buy a hen that lays speckly eggs, that will confuse her.  (Best wishes to the spotty one chicken pox is yuk)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 04:04:15 pm »
Kids are funny. On one post here recently, someone's kid called the Saddleback pigs Sticklebacks. Close...

HappyHippy

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 04:36:31 pm »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

DavidnChris

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 05:28:41 pm »
Maybe I shouldn't but I'm going to confess, the kid in question who called Saddlebacks Sticklebacks was mine and she's 29 I can only say she gets it from her mothers side. Not Christine the other one.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 06:19:59 pm »
hehe my oldest step son say boxing day is called boxing day because this is the day you take all the old boxes (from the christmas present) to the tip

oldest step daughter she is 20 in aug used at about 18year old to get confused between Leprechauns and Unicorns (very similar, indead, lol)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 06:21:34 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 08:30:25 pm »
Why else would it be called Boxing Day??? :&>

sandy

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 08:42:02 pm »
I thought it was boxing day as families often fight!! 

rustyme

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 08:50:46 pm »
I thought it was called boxing day as it used to be the day tradespeople collected their christmas box from people , for the service they had given the people during the preceeding year ? Like when the dustmen knock on your door for the only time in the year , and stand there looking at you , waiting for you to give them money for dropping crap all over your drive throughout the whole year...... ::) ;D

cheers

Russ

sandy

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 09:45:47 pm »
Children are natural comedians, I had a job helping families with disabled children and running play schemes etc, one parent was telling me that her mother in law was comming to stay with them as her new baby she was expecting was imminent, from my conversation with the mum she was non too keen on her mother in laws visit, anyway, a few weeks later, after the  birth, I ran a play scheme and collected the young disabled boy and took him, along with a college to the scheme, to make conversation I asked if his Gran was still over and he replied " F ing Nana came yesterday and F ing Nana brought presents with her ....." tears were rolling down my face while driving and so was my colleges as we knew exactly where he had heard that and to the boy, he thought that was her name!!! ;D

Rumpleteazer

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Lincolnshire
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 01:49:57 pm »
A little while ago I was driving home with my 2 kids in the car. They realized that their favourite TV programme (The Simpsons) was about to start and they were in danger of missing it. My eldest said to his brother (very seriously), "Quick, stop enjoying yourself and then time will go slower! Then we might get home in time!". Time really is a very difficult concept to grasp!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:18:26 pm by Rumpleteazer »

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 08:28:42 pm »
hehe brilliant

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS