Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pig,worm,poultry farmin 4 exp in Hydro,aqua,aeroponics, organic fert/farming  (Read 7967 times)

welshdragon

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Anglesey North Wales
Hi to you Lizmar
Yes you are only a ferry ride over to us and 15 minutes from Holyhead. We get quite a few enquiries from Ireland and I know that one group is planning to come over for a weekend course later in the year. Whether their plans materialise is another matter.

We have just closed up after our open day and had a really good crowd looking around at the hydroponics,aeroponics and aquaponics. Some people had travelled the 300 miles from London which was impressive and a few were very interested in our experimenting with growing in recycled glass using fish effluent in water to provide the nutrients for growth..
 Our next open session is in the evening of the 12th June and then an open day on 11th July

Hope you enjoyed yourself Emma.

WD

pegusus pig

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Anglesey, North wales
Wow what a wonderful place you have, we really enjoyed the open day, thank you for taking the time to show use around and explain what you do. I would love to come on one of your courses, and learn more about hydroponic. I never realised how well the system worked and the variety of thing that can be grown with this system.
Thank you so much to both you and your husband for taking the time to show us around and answering our never ending questions, I also want to thank your husband for showing us your wind turbine and soloar panels, i have wanted to do the same sort of thing for the stables, but never really under stood how it work and the equipment needed.

[move]What a great day Thank you. Emma. ;D[/move]

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS