Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: PEDIGREE BREEDING GILT FOR SALE (SOUTH WALES, NEAR SEVERN BRIDGE)  (Read 1642 times)

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
PEDIGREE BREEDING GILT FOR SALE (SOUTH WALES, NEAR SEVERN BRIDGE)
« on: September 21, 2011, 09:41:47 am »
Very nice April-born Tamworth gilt for sale, due to a cancellation. Comes from a prize-winning herd (the Tudful Herd) which contains the current Tamworth Champion of Champions.

Bloodline is Jacqueline and her sire was a Royal Standard. An excellent example of the breed, with a very friendly temperament.

I was going to put her in the BPA pedigree sale at Stoneleigh, but missed the closing date.

I'm in Caerphilly, about 15 minutes from the Severn Bridge and about 2hrs from Birmingham.

Give me a call on 07846 449023 or email me for more details lizshankland@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:48:48 am by Tudful Tamworths »
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
Re: PEDIGREE BREEDING GILT FOR SALE (SOUTH WALES, NEAR SEVERN BRIDGE)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 04:50:11 pm »
P.S. to the above  - email me if you want pictures. I'll try and get some (weather permitting) and also post on here in the next day or two.
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS