Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pygmy x billy for loan - photo added!  (Read 2216 times)

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Pygmy x billy for loan - photo added!
« on: September 21, 2011, 10:12:45 pm »
Bobby is a handsome 4 year old black and white long haired billy.  He is larger than a pygmy, and built like a tank.  We have used him on our pygmy x females and also the smaller sanaan females, and the offspring come out pygmy sized.  We have some of Bobbys kids here to view.  He is very keen with the females, and to date has had no failures :D

The females  I used Bobby on are taking a rest from breeding this year, and therefore Bobby has no work to do!!

I would prefer the loan home to be within reasonable travelling distance of High Peak, Derbyshire, and I would want to check where he is going/visit while he is there.  I am not suggesting anyone on here would not look after Bobby - but on the other hand I do want to be sure he is well cared for.

He does have large horns, and therefore housing would need to be suitable for such!!  We have his house lined with tin sheets.

Please PM me if you are interested.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:00:31 pm by Roxy »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS