Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Lovely Mare for Sale  (Read 1824 times)

BrookfieldFarm

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Welshpool- Shropshire/ Powys
Lovely Mare for Sale
« on: September 21, 2011, 09:32:07 am »
Hi All,

Im not sure if this is appropriate on this forum but I thought I would just tell you about a mare we currently have for sale.

She is a Foundation Quarter Horse mare, registered and pedigree with excellent bloodlines. She is 4 years old, and has recently been broken and hacking out with us nicely. She has a fantastic temperament and a very willing disposition. She learns so quickly and is really eager to please.

She is a very rare Red Dun in colour with Dorsal stripe along the back and zebra markings on the legs. A real stunner. She is looking for a new home so that she can go forward in her education to make a fantastic western/pleasure/hacking/show horse. She would turn her hand to anything. Ideal for someone who has little confidence but would ideally like a young horse that they can put their own mark on.

We are based on the Shropshire/Powys border.

Pictures and more information upon request.

janeislay

• Joined Sep 2010
  • Isle of Islay
    • Ellister Islay Highland Ponies
Re: Lovely Mare for Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 06:53:06 pm »
I don't see why you can't advertise a horse on here; everything else is !  I'd thought of advertising my own three homebred Highland Ponies on here.  Maybe I will, now.

Hope you find a good home for your mare.

Jane

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS