Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Bucket List  (Read 3632 times)

Sandy

Bucket List
« on: September 06, 2011, 07:11:14 pm »
Now talking about my love of buckets,  I thought of a bucket list, that is things you want to do before you die, I have no intention to go just yet but who knows when or where, so, I am going to think up some things I want to do before I don't get the chance!!

My first would be to visit my family in Austrailia, I just spoke to my eldest daughter today and so want to go even more to visit and be part of the family again, my middle daughter is emigrating there soon too, they will all 3 be together next week for her book launch, thats been one hell of a roller coster ride for her, my copy is on its way, so thats the reason for my sentiments currently  :'(
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:09:56 pm by Sandy »

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: Bucket List
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 08:37:23 pm »
I'm actually doing almost all of mine right now... how lucky am I?
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 09:46:17 pm »
A two week kite surfing holiday in Egypt
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

Blueeyes

• Joined Jul 2011
  • East Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:16:02 pm »
I'd like some more extremely luxurious weekends away just me & my hubby, he's booked us surprise weekends away in some of the best hotels in the past and it's lovely, child free, stress free in beautiful surroundings! Bliss!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blue eyes xx

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 06:59:04 am »
I'm a bit like blue eyes in my wish list. we had our 4 children very close together and had only known each other about a year before we found out the eldest was on her way so I'd like to spend some time with hubby.
Next year we have a 2 night (child free!!!) stay in a genuine gypsy vardo in the black mountains, monmouth for our 10th wedding anniversary. I'd also like to research my gypsy background more and the older generations in my family clam up about it (very sad)

I'd also like to have a wedding reception!! I missed my own wedding reception in march 2002 because my then 4 month old baby started vomitting on the way to the reception (wedding was in Bucks, reception 90 miles away in worcester thanks to awkward family's...) so i sat in a hotel room with pukey girl while ;hubby tried to convince his jeering mates that he actually had met someone and got married  ::)  never got that first dance  :(
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 11:13:36 am »
Wow, that will be an interesting family research task, not sure how easy it is, I am struggling with my gran who was originaly from Ireland....I have always found the Gypsy way of life very interesting and worked a lot with them on and off, things change and give them a bad name, I think the Gypsy wedding programme and Paddy on C BB are doing a good job to help people understand. The camps I knew also attracted people who tagged onto them and caused problems!!!! THat wedding reception will be achieved!!

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 01:12:52 pm »
Try and drive an old landrover to the top of snowdonia - and then get done for motoring offences  - though I think thats been done this week :)

- I want to roll a car - or better still make a car that rolls.

Baz

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 02:13:58 pm »
I'd like to go to the Grand National, the Monaco Grand Prix and the Champions League final when Chelsea beat Man U with a penalty conceded by Wayne Rooney in the last minute. ;D

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 02:22:48 pm »
- I want to roll a car -

It's overrated
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS