Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: looking after your animals  (Read 11576 times)

jackle23

• Joined Jan 2009
looking after your animals
« on: February 22, 2009, 08:55:06 pm »
Hi my names jack im 15 years old and looking for some under the table cash!to look after some pigs and rabbits as my parents are blackmailing me about the cost of feed.If you live in france poiteau charantes (north deux sevres) area and are going on holiday during any school holiday and have lots of animals (or just a dog or cat) ill look after them for only 12 euros a day(if more than 3 animals ,not counting chickens as every body has a lot of them, if less 7 euros)! contact me here an leave you number and ill get back to you.

Save me from my blackmailing parents
Jack L

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: looking after your animals
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 05:30:19 pm »
That is so enterprising.  Good luck. 

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 02:59:24 pm »
Hello Jack,

I'm from the Revenue Commissioners.....only joking....best of luck with the business!  :farmer:

sandy

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 04:48:59 pm »
One day you will be a successful business man, good luck. My children did something similar years ago, did not get many people only 3 friends BUT, one had a Hamster and we thought our Lab had eaten it as the cadge off and fluff all over the floor, fortunately after some days we found it in the wall,luckily enough it was behind an old painted glass panel so we broke the glass after hearing scratching and there it was, very cute and the owners were non the wiser...close shave.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 07:17:20 am »
When my daughter looked after a friend's guinea pig the dog did eat it.  It was awful.  And yes we did the go around all the pet shops looking for a twin to replace it with but no luck. 

jackle23

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 12:27:51 pm »

Im looking for a job to move into my parents barn (which we are not allowed 2 live in) so i can have a gun(which i can leagaly have after ive passed my hunting test)  and keep ferrets because they keep sayin "you cant have a gun under our roof"sooooo i wont be under their roof.

Ha ha

Jack

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 02:08:14 pm »
Stay away from the guns until you're at least 25 yrs old...sems like a long time, but patience is a virtue. Thanks, by the way, for turning me into my father  :) ...then again i suppose we all pretty much do anyway, eventually!

sandy

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:20:24 pm »
With a gun you have responsibilities, How many young people with guns have accidently shot themselves? I know loads of farmers sons (ex husband included) that have been shot in the foot or bottom with htier own gun....best to waite a bit...I am VERY old and I want one too!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 03:29:10 pm »
You are not as old as me and I wouldn't want a gun in my house!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

jackle23

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 08:21:59 pm »
As my Uncle Gareth says "With great gun comes great responsibilty"

Seriously though im not to fussed about a gun but i really want to hunt and with ferrets is the best way i think.1 question though do people hunt wit other animals exept ferrets and dogs?

jackle23

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 08:31:07 pm »
You should all convince my mother to get ferrets!!

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 09:20:38 pm »
I might convince your mother to consider adoption! Lol. As my mother always said my grandkids are great, I should have had them first!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:39 pm »
Well, from the great age of 65 I can honestly say I liked my kids at almost every age and stage, and I am enjoying my grandchildren too - although they are beginning to remind me that there just MIGHT have been some stages of their parents lives I didn't like. ;D ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 12:02:37 am »
Lol. It took me become a parent (4 boys) to realise what I put my parents through!

jackle23

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 08:35:37 pm »
im thinking of going to a local zoo and flying some of the birds of prey.My dad said i could only gey a harris hawk for hunting if i get some experience first.

Jack

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS