Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Vegetarian recipe ideas PLEASE  (Read 8257 times)

Sandy

Re: Vegetarian recipe ideas PLEASE
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 11:53:26 pm »
Veggie lasagna went down a treat, just had new pots in mint and butter and other veg, in the Lasagna apart from herbs and garlic I put Aubergines, peppers, leaks and onions and made white sauce with mascopony ( sorry all you spelling people, cannot spell it so its as near as it gets )and grated some veggie Cheddar on t he top!!!!!! Lubly

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 11:56:03 pm »
Sounds brilliant, glad it went well
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Sandy

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 12:28:02 am »
They were my cousins, they want to buy a small holding in Scotland as my cousin comes on tours in his band all the time and they also have dogs and horses and love that sort of life!!!!! Course, also in his blood as like me, his ancestors were from Scotland!!!!

mmu

• Joined Aug 2011
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 09:43:07 am »
Fantastic recipes!  I have veggie friends and always seem to give them the same thing.  Now I can just pop onto here and get fresh inspiration.  One thing I do sometimes is stuffed peppers, which is one of my favs anyway, and we use it to go with some kind of meat.  Also, potato bake, which can be veggie or with bits of bacon.
We keep Ryelands, Southdowns, Oxford Downs, Herdwicks, Soay, Lleyn, an Exmoor pony and Shetland geese.  Find us on Twitter as @RareBreedsScot

Sandy

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 10:51:25 am »
Me too, I love veg anyway and would not notice if  I forgot to put the meant on t he plate, mind you, veg are getting so expensive and processed crap stuff is soooo cheap!!!

mmu

• Joined Aug 2011
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 05:13:22 pm »
Ooooh!  Naughty Sandy!
We keep Ryelands, Southdowns, Oxford Downs, Herdwicks, Soay, Lleyn, an Exmoor pony and Shetland geese.  Find us on Twitter as @RareBreedsScot

Sandy

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 05:27:00 pm »
Whops, poor quality, processed food!!!! ;) the word I used comes after eating it!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS