Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Central Scotland Smallholders Barbecue Saturday 20th  (Read 3556 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Central Scotland Smallholders Barbecue Saturday 20th
« on: August 19, 2011, 12:28:27 pm »
Is anyone coming to the barby tomorrow?  Will take some pics and put them on here so you can see what you missed if you can't come  ;) ;D

Start time around 3pm till as late as Lu & Bob will put up with us. ::) ;D ;D  if anyone needs directions PM me on here. :wave:

Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

Re: Central Scotland Smallholders Barbecue Saturday 20th
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 12:46:15 pm »
 :wave: may well be let out to attend, will know on Sat!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:54:11 pm »
:wave: may well be let out to attend, will know on Sat!
Ha ha, Steve taking the leash off, then?  ;) ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

HappyHippy

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 02:24:54 pm »
We would all have loved to come, unfortunately Bruce has to work day shift tomorrow, so it's just not going to be possible  :(
Maybe next time  ;)
Karen  :wave:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 08:51:03 pm »
We would all have loved to come, unfortunately Bruce has to work day shift tomorrow, so it's just not going to be possible  :(
Maybe next time  ;)
Karen  :wave:
But the rest of you could come! ;D

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 08:59:17 pm »
Not without the car we couldn't !  :'( Though that might be one way to tire Kaitlin out  ;) ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 12:04:08 am »
Not without the car we couldn't !  :'( Though that might be one way to tire Kaitlin out  ;) ;D
Ah!  Hmm - yes tie her to a wheelbarrow and the rest of you can sit in it.  Aw poor Kate - I didn't really mean that! xx ;D

Sandy

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 08:33:54 am »
I am expecting guests to arrive from 12 onwards and there are all seperate so not too sure if they will be late, when Steve comes back from work this afternoon, I WILL pop to the Bar B, thats if nothing goes wrong!!!!! Now off to quickly finnished thier rooms, such an axciting life I lead!!

Sandy

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 10:19:23 pm »
Guests are here and for me they are very posh!! But, nice all the same. i sooooooo loved being with the small holders and would love to meet up more often. thanks ALl of you XXXXXX (cheered me up)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 10:41:08 pm »
Guests are here and for me they are very posh!! But, nice all the same. i sooooooo loved being with the small holders and would love to meet up more often. thanks ALl of you XXXXXX (cheered me up)
Glad to hear it, Sandy!  We don't like a sad sandy, do we guys?

Sandy

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 11:13:45 pm »
My sadness is easily cured buy my sense of humor!! thanks....off to bed now so I can be up early to 1 cook breakfasts and 2 change ALL the beds again for a full house from Mon on!! (and I am working)

Sandy

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 08:12:35 pm »
And BIG thanks to Bob and Lou! :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS