Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Period semi-det in one acre for sale (also more land) N.Lincs £175 000 -Offers  (Read 6823 times)

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
My inlaws are looking to move closer to us on the Welsh borders so are selling their lovely property. It is located on the fens in north Lincolnshire, a few miles from Louth and not too far from the sea and coastal sand dune national nature reserves.
Very well maintained compact semi-detached 2/3 bedroomed period property (3rd bedroom is a double attic room with pull down ladder access), converted 18th/19th century coach house, double glazing fitted throughout in 2010 except for bow window. One acre of land attached which includes wildlife areas - woodland, meadow, established fruit trees, soft fruit, cottage garden, herb and vegetable garden, recent log cabin, and varous sheds/garage etc. Solid fuel rayburn for full central heating, hot water as well as cooking. Ideal for someone looking for a smaller affordable smallholding, village edge rural location.

The owner of an additional 3.5acres of adjoining land has indicated that he may be prepared to negotiate over selling some of this land if you need more than 1 acre.

If you might be interested let me know and I can let you have contact details or check Rural Scene as full details will be displayed soon.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:12:52 am by Blacksheep »

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
Re: Period property with one acre for sale N.Lincs £175 000
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 09:42:28 pm »
and some more pics

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 08:45:36 am »
Oh my! That looks lovely and a snip at the price. I'm sure it won't take long to sell :)

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 08:45:18 pm »
Thanks Sylvia, I hope they get a quick sale too, they have now purchased a property here at auction so has all happened a bit suddenly!
It should be a lovely opportunity for someone who doesn't want to have to worry about house renovation/improvement and can concentrate on doing what they want with the land  :)

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 04:15:02 pm »
Link to full details on Rural Scene now available... http://www.ruralscene.co.uk/details/4120_KP555F.pdf

please note the possiblity of additional land which has been omitted from their details

Ready to move so ideally looking for a quick sale!

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 10:04:55 am »
bump - still available  :)

Very open to offers on the property, and all the adjoining field (approx 3.5 acres) being offered by seperate negotiation
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:06:27 am by Blacksheep »

Sandy

I would love that, trouble is, this house to sell and it will take a few years to do that, no jobs and no income at the moment.....I just love it as it IS full of charactor and the land is fantasticly set out!!!!!!!! Me and our Labs are upset now...anyone after a huge 300 year old house in Clackmannan????

Raine

• Joined May 2011
  • Lincoln
It looks wonderful!

Wish our house would sell so we could go for it.  Just down the road from where we wanted to be and has a little land to start with.

Ah well, maybe need to play the lotto tonight then  ;D

Lauraine

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
Thanks for comments :)
Hope your numbers come up Lauraine!!

Sandy a huge 300 year old house doesn't sound like it would be at all short on character!! Best take your Labs out for a nice long walk to cheer them up!!

Sandy

We went out, well I did and first my chocolate Lab Rhum brought me a Deers leg bone and was quickly followed by my male dog with a Deer head with the fur, eyes and antlers, it must have been shot and butchered the previouse night. I had to go to the car with the other three and start the engine so he would leave the head and get in!!!!!!!! I showed my hubby this and we both would love it but our house will take a long long time to sell in this current climate, we are ready to downsize due to necessity!!!!! Oh well, some one will be happy there after your in laws hard work on those garden beds ect!!!

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
bet the Labs were pleased to find those carcase remains, not so happy at not being able to take them home though!

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
bump

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
I am most surprised this has not sold - but there again, there are a lot of nice houses here, remaining unsold.  Just down the lane from us, is a tiny two bed end of terrace cottage, two tiny stables, no land except a veg plot - and thats been on the market for £350.000.  So if your house was up here .......

Blacksheep

• Joined May 2008
Yes I was hoping it was sell quickly, but definately a buyers market at the moment with plenty to choose from. There have been very few viewers, which doesn't help they have had one offer which was significantly below the asking price and although not expecting to necessarily achieve the asking price feel that it needs to be a bit closer to it, so it is still on offer if anyone here is interested or knows someone that is. It really needs to be sold soon now.
Whereabouts are you Roxy with someone asking that price for a little end of terrace, I wouldn't expect to get much more than that for our 40acre holding on the Welsh borders?!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:23:49 pm by Blacksheep »

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
We are in the very expensive Peak District in Derbyshire :D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS