Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: that magic number  (Read 5796 times)

mab

• Joined Mar 2009
  • carmarthenshire
Re: that magic number
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 11:07:06 am »
(silly?) Question: doesn't the bale counter thingy only count when you post a new topic, and not for replies? That's how I thought it worked.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 02:03:00 pm »
(silly?) Question: doesn't the bale counter thingy only count when you post a new topic, and not for replies? That's how I thought it worked.
Na, Dan sits up in his icckle office and clicks a clicker, and because he's an englandshirean he back clicked Robert's posts.   ;) ;) ;)
Never mind Robert - you have made it at last!!!

Scots wha hae etc etc

Whau daur meddle wi mi?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

robert waddell

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 02:15:07 pm »
i thought it was a guy called Ted or Edward   i knew he was English though   only another 2000 od posts till the next one at the rate of 7 to 1 formula       come on Ted get clicking ::) :farmer:

robert waddell

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 12:04:29 pm »
with the inordinate amount of guests now clicking on     i clicked on my profile and counted all my postings listed 2149 i counted
so clicked on Annie's profile  and counted  8072 postings                the upshot is i have missed the rebellion(very important for a rebel) and missed my birth year       no point in having a clicker if it is not working    even if he is called Ted ::) :farmer:

shearling

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 08:01:58 pm »
those of us from the 'Island above all others' have other dates in mind  ;D ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS