Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: an acurate bale counter  (Read 2488 times)

robert waddell

an acurate bale counter
« on: August 03, 2011, 03:43:47 pm »
i was watching my posting counter yesterday     and was convinced it was not clocking up as it should
so today i have kept a close watch on it  i started the day on 1308 posts posted twice and i now have 1309 posts   will this get me to 1310 who knows normally i don't bother it was just odd that for every two posts only one registers   new counter new bit of spring new bit of twine or the twine retention-ed or what          and by the way i am having a fantastic day cant expand on this       it is a need to know bassis    i know and nobody else needs to         :wave:  :farmer: :pig: :farmer: :wave:

pikilily

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Do what you enjoy; And enjoy what you do!!
Re: an acurate bale counter
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 04:55:20 pm »
 ;D
If you don't have a dream; how you gonna have a dream come true?

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 05:10:46 pm »
Glad you are having a good day, robert.  If you have been watching your posts counter you clearly need to get out more!  ;D
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

lill

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 07:56:23 pm »
Yes Sally i agree with you, Robert does need to get out in the fresh air more often and clear away the cobwebs ;) ;)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:04:01 pm »
The post counter is very carefully calibrated using a secret formula known only by the server on which the forum runs. It baffles me.  :D

It is fixed on the new site, which is edging ever closer to being ready for testing. Maybe next week...  ::)

robert waddell

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 09:19:52 pm »
a well that explains it                it still dizni work as its ment to :D

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 10:14:29 pm »
Stats eh? some people spend all day looking at them?! (not me honest, signed statjunky)

Migrating a forum is a nightmare Dan - I can feel your pain. - need help with sign-up verification - i got me a few emails to try - need a hand with honing the user interface in terms of menus and navigation, I can help.

Just dont ask me for my design or colour matching skills because I will always choose purple with bolded capitals, dont know why, but I know that not a living sole shares my 'easy to use interface design'.

Baz

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS