Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello From Northern Ireland Tyrone  (Read 2956 times)

SmallHolder

• Joined Feb 2009
Hello From Northern Ireland Tyrone
« on: February 14, 2009, 10:27:34 pm »
Hows You?

Live on a 117 Acre Sheep/cattle farm and Have a 2 Acre Smallholding for Chickens,Rare breed sheep,Pigs goats.

sandy

Re: Hello From Northern Ireland Tyrone
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 11:25:13 pm »
Hello, welcome to a very friendly forum, you must be kept busy on all that land, enjoy the discussions and have a laugh.

gavo

• Joined Aug 2008
  • Belcoo, Enniskillen, N.Ireland
  • Crazy Pig Lover
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 11:36:16 pm »
Hello,
   I'm in Belcoo so not that far. Are you a member of the RBST ? I'm the Secretary of the Support Group for your area.
What piggies do you have ?

Cheers

Gavin

SmallHolder

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 11:47:55 pm »
Nope im Not, And i have no pigs Left, Just a Goat, there used to be a forest on the 2 acres, Getting in the way of electric wires so had to be cut down, Now its totally clean, Loads of massive logs and branches EVERYWHERE, But there are like 7-8 Medium sized trees left, Built steps around one of the trees for the goat to climb on =].

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:28:24 am »
Hello from southern Ireland (Cavan), we are the proud owners of three new Tamworths, soon to be four we hope! Good to have another Irish voice on the forum. Mark yourself on the members map so we can see where you are!

Morgan  :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS