Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: thankyou plumseverywhere  (Read 6219 times)

princesspiggy

thankyou plumseverywhere
« on: July 28, 2011, 08:59:33 pm »
we are delighted with our soaps, thanku. they are lasting ages too and i love the smell of the "oats and honey", jus gorgeous.
we have a lovely gift box for a friends baby and it is very very lovely, and well worth the money.
thoroughly recommend u xx   :love:  :goat: :love:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: thankyou plumseverywhere
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 01:53:46 am »
I too recommend plums' soap - I have been using the plain baaath time one, it really does make your skin feel like silk and yes it doesn't go all soggy and wasteful so lasts really well.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 08:53:51 am »
And I'd like to thank her for supporting me by buying my fundraising Father's Day Whisky.  :love:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 11:54:59 am »
Hello!! sorry only just picked up this message as my PC is poorly so I've managed to sneak onto tony's  ;)

PP - I am so pleased that you are happy with your soap and the gift box - thank you so much for your lovely comments and orders  :)
Sally - thank you also for your comments, I am really pleased that you are happy with your milkey baaa, thank you for your recommendation and your custom  :)
Dizzy - my dad LOVES his whisky! he said its some of the best he's had in ages and made all the better by supporting such a worthy (and close to my heart) cause  :)

Little 'Its Baaath Time' secret for you...I've been approached and selected to supply the entire soap/body product range for a shop in a busy, touristy town local to us. The display stand the lady showed me is very tall with lots of shelves (eek!) but she and I are both very excited about this new venture - my youngest starts school this september and rather than suffer 'empty nest syndrome', I can expand the business...not to mention having double the amount of milk next spring when my new Toggie kids... :)  The launch of my products in the shop co-incides with the local 'plum festival' so the shops are heaving for best part of August (don't talk to me about plums lol...sawfly, my enemy...)

Thanks again everyone, you've just made a stressed-mum-of-4's day  :bouquet:  :wave: 
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 12:01:29 pm »
That's great news, congratulations!  :)

princesspiggy

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 01:58:00 pm »
that is very good news  ;) :D :) :wave:

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 02:18:42 pm »
delighted for you - well done :)

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 05:56:58 pm »
Great news, hope it all goes well for you. x

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 12:15:28 am »
Well done!!  Nice to hear of a business doing well and expanding, in these difficult times.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 08:29:18 am »
Thank you for your lovely comments. It has been a bit of a surprise to say the least - this soap was an experiment and I thought we could just give it as presents etc so I am very happy.

Next week I am making my first goats milk body lotion using fresh milk from savannah, if I can perfect that recipe then it will be added to the list of products I make along with lip balms and eventually shampoo!   
Irony in all of this is I can't actually stomach goats milk either in its milk state or as cheese  ::)
So big thanks to all my TAS friends who've supported me and keep your eyes peeled in the 'craft' section as I'll be offering some special discounts over the next few weeks...!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

princesspiggy

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 08:40:37 am »
Irony in all of this is I can't actually stomach goats milk either in its milk state or as cheese  ::)

neither can i, either from my own goats or shop bought...hence the purchase of a shetland heifer. cant wait til we have her milk. well done

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 08:59:21 am »
I can just about manage it in mashed potato or yorkshire puddings etc but if tony accidentally slips me goats milk in my coffee (instead of skinny red milk!) I run gagging. Just glad the children can tolerate it because its helped their eczema so much.
Have been tempted to have cows but we don't have the room (or fencing!) are you going to make cheese etc PP? 

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 09:12:45 am »
plumseverywhere are you doing the animal soap as I am nearly out and would love to buy some more as my dogs have never been so clean and wow is all I can say about the horse he shines like a new pin when washed with it. I found using a bar of soap to wash the horse much easier than the shampoo I use to use and a lot more economical as well and it helps with the horrid flies as well.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 09:19:30 am »
Aw thanks for the feedback EllisR - that's brilliant to hear. I've got a few bars of it sat here - I haven't launched it as such so its not on the site but can invoice you if you'd like one  :)

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 12:03:07 pm »
You really need to launch it, I'll PM you when I work out this months pennies

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS