Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Large Fridge & Chest Freezers & Land Rover Canopy For Sale  (Read 2203 times)

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
Large Fridge & Chest Freezers & Land Rover Canopy For Sale
« on: July 18, 2011, 02:04:09 pm »
Me being me, cant do anything by half!

We have had to cut down 'radically' on the pig output due to various reasons this spring and summer, consequently before I offer these items to the wider market of Ebay i thought i would offer them to the world via here!

We have.........

2 Number Liebherr GTS 6112 21 cuft chest freezers for sale.  They are band A+ efficiency, Germanys finest, in superb condition and less than 6 months old.  Both have been used no more than 2 weeks!!!  
These new cost £599 each, and offer the very best large capacity long term storage for foodstuffs.  Ours were used briefly for storage of vac-packed pork, so are very clean and free from nasty odours!!!  Almost new!
Dimensions......... 1650mm wide, 720mm deep (Including hinges), 920mm high

Sensible offers please, but they both have to go ;)

1 Number Liebherr GTS 6112 Upright Larder Fridge.  The absolute best you can buy, again Germanys finest.  Has a tiny dent in the top left hand door right at the top.  In no way detrimental to its band A+ efficiency!  This was used once in the last 6 months to store two pigs worth of vac-packed bacon and ham joints whilst fresh.  Again, no 'nasty nifs', and very nearly new.
Brand new this was very nearly £900!!! :o  ou will notice that it still has the internal blue tape on the dopor racks, shelves etc!!!
Dimensions...... 1860mm high, 590mm wide, 620mm deep.

Again sensible offers please, it has to go however! ;)

I also have a 6 month old and hence almost new Ifor Williams canopy for a Land Rover 110 double cab, new this was £360 inc VAT, its a bargain  for someone.  Sensible offers please!?

We are near Olney in Buckinghamshire, and for the cost of the diesel I could deliver these to someone within reasonable distance.  nGive me a call if your interested, they HAVE to go!

Thanks for looking
regards
Jason

www.hairyhogs.co.uk
hairyhogs@googlemail.co.uk
#07834 450857
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 02:08:13 pm by Hairy Hogs »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS