Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pump for crop sprayer  (Read 1254 times)


  • Joined Feb 2011
Pump for crop sprayer
« on: July 01, 2011, 06:56:41 am »
I have just purchased a crop sprayer but it does not have a pump. I have been told that all i need to do is get a PTO driven pump which will connect to the PTO drive on my tractor and then to the hose delivering pressure to the tank which holds approximately 100 gallans this in turn feeds a 14 foot boom. Can anybody give me some advise on what pump i would need and where i could get it from please as i have been struggling to find anything.

robert waddell

  • Guest
Re: Pump for crop sprayer
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 08:12:17 am »
google    allman roller vane pumps  and go down the list :farmer:


  • Guest
Re: Pump for crop sprayer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:05:27 pm »
The obvious place HERE


Hay crop

Started by tizaala

Replies: 5
Views: 1366
Last post July 11, 2012, 11:28:09 am
by Fleecewife
Harvesting my first crop

Started by greenfingers

Replies: 4
Views: 2756
Last post October 16, 2008, 09:18:13 am
by pigsatlesrues
Has anyone got a successful hay crop in this year?

Started by Fleecewife

Replies: 18
Views: 1118
Last post August 10, 2020, 10:47:54 pm
by Scarlet.Dragon

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2021. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS