Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: HappyHippy's a Great Gran!  (Read 6690 times)

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
Re: HappyHippy's a Great Gran!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »
they are sooooooooooo cute  :pig: :wave:

Tamsaddle

• Joined May 2011
  • Hampshire, near Portsmouth
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 08:40:00 pm »
They are absolutely gorgeous - congratulations.   Tamsaddle

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 08:42:03 pm »
they're gorgeous ... and all dark?
:pig: 
Little Blue

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 09:04:08 pm »

Yep, I think Louise's may turn-out brown tri, all of Portia's are black & white/black tri except for one which is white with black spodges - can't decide which to keep, they're all so sweet  :love: :pig: :love:
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

HappyHippy

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 09:33:55 pm »
Yes Ruth, well spotted  ;) :D
It seems Red had no chance  ::) Despite Portia looking to be in season when she arrived  ??? it seems SoS beat him to it  ::) ;D SoS is a little boar Beewyched got from me last year with the intention of using him as a stud when he 'was big enough' - seems SoS thought he was big enough and despite being just ickle managed to work his way round all Lynne's gilts  :o ;D ;D ;D
I'm in the process of putting my little gold tipped gilt in with him to see if we can get some gingers  ;D I say 'in the process' cos we moved her down last season and she decided she didn't much care for him  ::) broke out into the paddock with some of my dad's friends horses and had a run-in with a stallion  :-\ She's fine and the stallion is no longer in the field, but we're going to move him up to her next time round....... I'll let you know once we get the patter of tiny ginger trotters  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS