Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hi from Home Farmer  (Read 2264 times)

homefarmer

• Joined Jun 2011
hi from Home Farmer
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:07:38 pm »
I hope I don't upset Accidental Smallholder by popping on and saying Hi from Home Farmer Magazine to forum members.  If you haven't seen a copy of Home Farmer of late please email me, ruth@thegoodlifepress.co.uk and I'll whiz you a copy for nowt for you to have a look at.  It has gone through a few tweaks but still maintains it's 'over the garden fence' feel and covers a vast array of subjects written by over 22 contributors a month.  Anyhows, drop me an email if you want to have a look.  :wave:

Sandy

Re: hi from Home Farmer
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:35:35 pm »
The accidental bit gets diluted to being more than just an accident...I took on chickens in my normal, good size back yard but, for a lot with more land and more animals and crops, its becomming an economic venture!!!!  In my opinion farms are a business and smallholdings more personal and a hobby, mind you, if I could run a farm I would!! I would love a read as I am ready for our next venture, thanks for the post!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:26 am »
Hi welcome, perhaps you could pop in occasionally and update us on things?   :D

Frieslandfilly

• Joined Apr 2009
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:31:39 pm »
I am a regular reader of Home Farmer, was hooked from the first one I picked up and nearly every page was relevant to what I was doing or trying to achieve :)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 04:48:27 pm »
This was a bit naughty of Home Farmer - the rules of the marketplace(albeit that this is in Introductions) are that it's for non-commercial sales.

That said, I like the magazine too - lots of good DIY stuff.

chriso

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Cumbria
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 06:37:06 pm »
Hello and welcome my favourite magazine  :bouquet: :love: :yum:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS