Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: GOS weaners for sale in Dumfries and Galloway  (Read 3817 times)

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
  • Loch Arthur and their animals
    • Loch Arthur Farms
GOS weaners for sale in Dumfries and Galloway
« on: June 11, 2011, 11:57:46 am »
Hi there, we have  lovely weaners of Ellen sows and a Gerald boar available, three litters by now, born between April 11th and June 6th. They are ready to go or get weaned around end of July. Both boars and guilts , even possible for pedigree. Registered parents and notified piglets.
Feel free to ring me ( Hannes ) 07513050011 or send an email. We are in Dumfriesshire and are possibly able to deliver.

In the moment there are 4 boars and 15 guits available.
Cheers, hannes 

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
    • Loch Arthur Farms
Re: GOS weaners for sale in Dumfries and Galloway
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 09:51:14 pm »
And we had another litter of 9 born last week Monday. Spotty little beauties, maybe anyone interested now?

elfirin

• Joined May 2011
  • Fife
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 10:34:00 pm »
Hi there,

How much for a boar / gilt weaner (are they the same price)? And how much if we took three of them? When will the second litter weaners be ready to go?

Thanks

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
    • Loch Arthur Farms
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 06:13:16 pm »
The first litter will be ready to wean on the 1st of August, the second one on the 22nd. They'll be eight weeks by then and cost 50 £. We charge 5£ for every additional week after that. So three of them would be 150£, no matter what you prefer. I must look it up but I think that the first litter had three guilts and the second litter three boars. So that would be easy.
Greetings, Hannes
PS: I did look it up and there are indeed 3 guilts in the first and 3 boars in the second litter.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:29:34 pm by Hannes »

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
    • Loch Arthur Farms
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 08:19:20 pm »
I am weaning next week, there will be three guilts left.
Anyone?

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
    • Loch Arthur Farms
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 08:08:32 pm »
And we had a rather unexpected litter born last week,  I didn't think the sow was in pig anymore...
Still lovely of her to deliver us twelve piglets, of which are seven boars and five guilts. These will be weaned towards the First of October, so, if there is anyone interested ( they are suitable for pedigree ) then let me know. Send me mails or phone me, my details are in my profile. Thank You.

PS: I still have three guilts of nine weeks here which are for sale, £55 each this week plus £5 for every following week.
Thank You

Hannes

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
    • Loch Arthur Farms
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 08:28:16 pm »
The three guilts ae also sold now, next weaners available end of September hopefully. Stay tuned, Hannes

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS