Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Re:last post-Security Worries-UPDATE!!!  (Read 4273 times)

zeeteecee

• Joined Jul 2010
Re:last post-Security Worries-UPDATE!!!
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:59:14 am »
 ??? :-\
There have been new incidents that make me certain I'm not going to turn my horse out there st the moment.  My friend had the fields cut for haylage at the beginning of the week, and last night 56 bales were slashed right through plastic and netting.  This is of course very upsetting and worrying for my friend, but also for me, I have a horse, no money to pay for livery yard grazing and now nowhere else to put him.
I think he's going to have to be advertised as a companion, and move him on.  Such a shame as I only had him back to put on this land so he could see his days out with me.

Anyone want a gorgeous fleabitten grey gelding with the manners of a saint, at all times, let me know!  He's a perfect companion for anything he lives with, and I defy anyone not to love him...... I DO!

Zarla

waterhouse

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 01:55:44 pm »
Sickening

NorthEssexsmallholding

• Joined Dec 2010
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:24:06 pm »
who is doing such horrible things? are the police not interested, same old story.  shoot the bastards.

zeeteecee

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 07:52:10 am »
yes, the police have been informed but they could only suggest we dont let him intimidate.  Thats all very well for them to say but i cant risk harm to the horses!

Cavendish

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 04:23:19 pm »
that's really terrible, its most people's dream on here to be able to own land, what a shame that some inconsiderate T**T is spoiling it for you and your friend.

you might need to do a stakeout to find out who it is, shoot them with video not a gun mind!.   :horse:

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 05:47:00 pm »
I would be tempted to hide somewhere and jump out on them, its probably an old neighbour or some one that wants the land for some other use!!!! We all will put out some vibes, KARMA!!!!

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 12:59:15 pm »
not sure what area its in but kids tend to like messing with bales  a feild my couson baled next to some new houses  was on a slope kids thought it was funny rolling silage bales down it till one went over one of the kids legs

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 03:43:16 pm »
not sure what area its in but kids tend to like messing with bales  a feild my couson baled next to some new houses  was on a slope kids thought it was funny rolling silage bales down it till one went over one of the kids legs
Would kids be able to slash through plastic and netting?  They'd need a pretty sharp knife and I'd be inclined to emphasise that to the police.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS