Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: My new puppy  (Read 4159 times)

robate55

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Suffolk
My new puppy
« on: June 04, 2011, 05:52:35 pm »
My new puppy at 2 & 1/2 weeks. I am beginning to worry he may be growing into a porker!!
Rose

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: My new puppy
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 07:07:27 pm »
2 and a half weeks?  Up on his feet well for that age.  He is chubby but that disappears fast when they start running around.  When do you get him and what breed is he? 
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

robate55

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Suffolk
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 07:30:52 pm »
He is a working English Springer. I have him now - & his mother & 4 litter mates. I am pleased with him. He is bigger at this age than any in his mother's litter, but just as active. Mind you mum was 1 of 9 & this litter is only 5.
Rose

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 08:09:22 pm »
Ah, I hadn't realised you bred him.  5 is a nice size of litter.  You've done well for them if they are so strong.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 08:37:48 pm »
Very sweet  ;D If our Springer was anything to go by, he'll soon run off his puppy fat once he gets going!  :D

robate55

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Suffolk
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 08:48:25 pm »
His granny was jumping on out 3 foot wall the day after her spay last week. That was with the elizabethan collar on, so I have no doubts he will grow fast & naughty. One of the others is going for agility with some one who already has one of mine. Another is going for obedience competition. Five is much more reasonable than the last litter (2 years ago) of 9 which was hard work.
Rose

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 09:02:06 pm »
Arh, how cute, is he the biggest in the pack? He certainly looks like he gets his fair share of food!! lovely!

robate55

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Suffolk
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 06:20:22 pm »
Yes he biggest by a short head & mum is being very good
Rose

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS