Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: web copyright knowledge needed  (Read 6097 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: web copyright knowledge needed
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 09:58:50 am »

Even the pics in ambriel's site can be stolen (if I use IE so I can actually see them) by doing a screen print and pasting the print into photoshop, where it could be edited, watermark removed etc etc.

Absolutely true - I had to do this with my own web site when I completely lost some photos I particularly wanted to use elsewhere, and couldn't remember my paswword at the time to get into the files.  I coiuldn't think of any other way to do it at the time. Yes, I know - stoopid wummin! ::)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 07:31:58 pm »
Even the pics in ambriel's site can be stolen (if I use IE so I can actually see them) by doing a screen print and pasting the print into photoshop, where it could be edited, watermark removed etc etc.
Absolutely, I don't think I claimed anything to the contrary. It's just an alternative way of foiling the right-click merchants. It's visible on your PC so if you look hard enough you'll find it in the cache.

I see what you mean with Firefox. Interesting. I'll have to look into what the problem is. Works fine with IE, of course.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 08:13:44 pm »
I copied and pasted in Opera onto Paint.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS