Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi from Northamptonshire  (Read 2336 times)

araminta

• Joined Feb 2009
Hi from Northamptonshire
« on: February 02, 2009, 08:05:16 pm »
hi I'm Shirley and live in Northamptonshire, having a snow day today!  We have 3 plots on our village allotment with chickens on one which I share with a friend.  We have four each, having just introduced 2 new chooks each last week - I'm feeling a bit guilty about that at the moment as the new ones are staring at the snow drifts in horror.  Coincidentally I used to live in Central Scotland, about 2 miles from where you are (we were used to snow up there!!)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Re: Hi from Northamptonshire
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:17:51 pm »
hello from the fluffysheepster in central a wee bit snowy scotland (saying that i havn't looked out the window in a couple of hours)

sandy

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 09:52:45 pm »
Hello, I used to live in Leicestershire and for a long time Market Harborough, now I am up her in Central Scotland, I love variety in my life and I certainly get that, I often shopped in Northampton, went to The Derngate and stayed at Billing in our caravan, that was when I had young children, Welcome anyway, nice to have link to somewhere I know, Sandy

araminta

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 07:41:50 pm »
thanks for replies-  it's a small world!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS