Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Free hairdo Ladies!  (Read 2951 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Free hairdo Ladies!
« on: January 28, 2009, 11:45:00 am »
Hi all
My daughter's friend has qualified as a hairdresser but needs 100 appointments before 21st Feb to get her 'ticket'.  Phone and make an appointment with Daisy at the Rainbow Room Stirling, say Anne just told you about it - phone number is 01786 448789.  Complimentary Design Cut and Style dry until 21st February only, and only with Daisy!
Sandy is going, so am I.  Anyone else want to look pretty? ;D
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

Re: Free hairdo Ladies!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:25:51 pm »
Hi Anne, Thanks, I am being Done! just after you, 12.45pm   now I just need somewhere to go and of course a new outfit to show it of, on second thoughts, and looking at a few bills, Tax etc, maybe just the hair do then!!! Something to look forward to anyway, Sandy

lordlonk

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 01:49:27 pm »
I need a new blueblack dye-anything for the boys ?? -got to keep my ronnie wood look up ?

sandy

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 01:42:47 pm »
Hi, just had to change my appointment to 9.45am as I have loads on in the afternoon!!!! I will find my own way unless you realy want to go with me, thanks Sandy :-\

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 08:39:12 pm »
I need a new blueblack dye-anything for the boys ?? -got to keep my ronnie wood look up ?

He he - well you could try?  Phone the Rainbow room and ask if Daisy will 'do' a gentleman. ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

lordlonk

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 07:59:43 am »
Love the thought of being called a gentleman - worth a call for that alone . Ronie woods a gentleman so im sure i can be too - do i knee a tie? ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS