Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: We have some good news  (Read 7673 times)

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
We have some good news
« on: April 12, 2011, 06:19:24 pm »
The OH my new husband, ha ha ha,  ;D has been having his combined treatment for 2 weeks now, he had a review with the consultant today, his tumor is SHRINKING  ;D ;D ;D,

The consultant is really pleased with the progress, and how much it has shrunk by, so 2 more weeks of treatment to go, for the last week the consultant has said he will double the dose the give the tumor one last blast, so everything crossed it gets blasted away completely.

We are over the moon, and the side effects are worth it now we know we are winning, the last 2 weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster what with the highs of the wedding and the lows of the side effects, but we feel we can take on the world now we know were winning this battle,

Thank everyone for your kind messages and thoughts you have really helped, you will never know how much it has ment to me and us.

Your all amazing people  :-* :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :wave:

HappyHippy

Re: We have some good news
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 06:26:02 pm »
I'm SOOOOOOOOOO pleased, for both of you !
Sending lots of love, hugs & reiki your way  ;)
Karen x

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 06:28:12 pm »
Thanks Karen, reckon you have helped heaps already  :bouquet: :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 06:51:06 pm »
Wow Mrs, thats brilliant news for you both, hope the wedding went well, I have not long been married and its strange to think of yourselves as married!!!!!!!! New life ahead for you both then!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 08:09:32 pm »
That is such bloody fantastic news Faith I'm so pleased for you both.. Bloody brilliant!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 08:11:46 pm »
Fantastic news, Faith - long may it continue - virtual hugs coming across the ether for you and McRoxy! :love: :love:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 08:13:27 pm »
fantastic news Faith!  keep up the positive thinking, it makes all the difference :)
Little Blue

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 08:27:21 pm »
Wonderful news! It's being married - it's a known fact that married men "do" better than single men. What a favour you did him by agreeing to be his wife  ;D

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 08:43:59 pm »
Absolutely brilliant  ;D  am really really pleased for you both!! xxxxxxx
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 09:10:20 pm »

That's great news! I know the side-effects can be pretty unpleasant but it'll be worth it when he gets the all-clear.

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 10:03:26 pm »
That's brilliant news Faith or should we call you Mrs Mc now  ;D  married life seems to be working & it's certainly sending that Ms C on her way  ;)

BIG HUGS to you both  :bouquet:
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

scotelf

• Joined Aug 2010
  • West Lothian
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 11:18:08 pm »
That's brilliant news, so pleased to hear it - for both of you. All the very best, Lynn, xxx
Lynn :)

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 11:22:45 pm »
That's great - So so pleased for you both  :)
Sue
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 11:51:29 pm »
Hi Faith  :wave: That is brilliant news - thank you for letting us all know  :) Let Mr McR know we are all with him through the chemo - horrible but if it's doing the trick that's what counts.  How is your back coping through all this?  I think about you both and how you might be doing whenever I see some interesting wildlife  :D  :bee: :bfly: :ladybug: I wonder if your deer has visited recently.  Every best wish and all those positive thoughts to you both - they worked for my OH  8).
Juliet
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 11:52:56 pm »
Brilliant news!!!  Sending lots of good wishes to you and your new husband........Hearing good news like that will give you both the strength to keep going with the treatment ......horrible as it is, its obviously worth it.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS