Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Full time job wanted  (Read 4119 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Full time job wanted
« on: January 16, 2009, 11:06:48 am »
Okay i posting this up here as i know there are a wide range of people on the forum.
Am looking for a job (i hear you al shout it about time lol)
So if anyone see anything in the central belt area can you give me a bell.

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Full time job wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 11:21:00 am »
No more yellow pages then? ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 11:29:00 am »
lol yp still but i need a full time money lol just trying to better myself

Hubby still want to do them
but we are just thinking if lots of people are struggling for money they may turn to them and there we will get knocked off the peg with them
Linz

sandy

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 11:50:58 am »
Good luck, I never seem to have money, I had a good wage before we moved but now our expenses are far greater, I have a fair bit of work but the total wages I earn are not much as I cannot commit to full time due to income from B&B being greater when we get started properly again, we have already refused a few guests as we both had other plans, so we/I am either stuck here and have to waite or chance it or do some work?? I would suggest you join some relevant agencies, I have always been with several agencies, they are a good thing to fall back on then you are ready to go whenever, get your CV up to date and apply for anything and everything, very time consumeing and in the current job market, a bit of a chore, anyway, good luck and may the force be with you!!! Sandy

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 11:55:09 am »
Am just editing the CV at the moment and have joined a couple of search job sites, I found a job at the moment  and i trying to work the experience i have to match  the job  criteria!!!!

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 02:09:05 pm »
Wish you the best of luck. If you lived in mid wales the wages are the national mininium if you can get a job.
I'd love one if only part time for a little bit of money.

Wish you all the luck in your search.
Kaz
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 02:12:32 pm »
thanks i  only just started so haven't really look out side of the internet at the moment

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 04:03:15 pm »
Try the local hospital, I do bank cleaning in my area, cover three hospitals and I am kept pretty busy. I get petrol paid for. They cannot get enough bank staff. It could keep you going until you find something that you really want to do  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS