Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Charity  (Read 1797 times)

tuggers1956

• Joined Jan 2011
Charity
« on: March 30, 2011, 07:31:13 am »
I know times are hard and if we were all rich we would all buy our selves big farms but I am asking you all to dig deep.
My 17 year old daughter is going to shave all her, waist length hair off for charity.
I know there is an unending line of rattling tins all asking for money for every charity under the sun but this is an opportunity to support “a youth” who is prepared to “put something back”.
Daisy has been talking about doing this for the last 3 years and we dismissed it as a silly teenagers whim but now the allotted date is here and she is steadfast in here own belief.
Daisy’s chosen charities are not big “head line” grabbing “save the world” types.
They are:
Greyhound Gap (Helping hounds into homes)
WSPA (a charity that protect animals all over the world)

On April 1st all her hair will be shaved off by the Lady who cut her hair for the first time, as a toddler.

To donate, please check out the web site:

WWW.charitygiving.co.uk/daisytugwell

tuggers1956

• Joined Jan 2011
Re: Charity
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 01:52:09 pm »
Come on guys, a couple of quid each to boost a young girl’s moral.
Two days to go and the enormity of what she has committed herself to is starting to sink in.

tuggers1956

• Joined Jan 2011
Re: Charity
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:35:57 pm »
Daisy with hair.
She also sings. She went busking in town the other Saturday to raise money for her charity appeal.
my song,

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS