Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Nanny goat wanted - Midlands  (Read 2289 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Nanny goat wanted - Midlands
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:12:04 pm »
Am looking for a new nanny goat to provide the Milk for Its Baaath time soap  :)  Now this could either be a pregnant nanny and we'll kid her here OR a nanny who has recently kidded and comes here on her ownsome.
Very loving home with two other goats and she will have her very own, brand new goat arc  ;)
Does NOT need to be registered pedigree Anyone? please  ;D
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

chickenfeed

Re: Nanny goat wanted - Midlands
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 07:15:07 am »
how far are you willing to travel.

mum may well have a milker for sale verysoon.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 07:35:31 am »
Hi CHickenfeed

Ideally within 60 mile radius but could possibly go further? where if your mum's goat based?  should have said in my first post - am going away for a few days first week april so wanted to collect AFTER we get back so nanny goat can be settled in properly with us here.

thanks
Lisa
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

chickenfeed

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 10:35:12 am »
hi

she is near peterborough cambs.

i will have a word with her later she was debating if she should take her to one more show to get her full set of tickets or not.

i will update when i know more.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 11:27:47 am »
Brilliant thank you

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS