Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: AA trouble!!  (Read 8733 times)

Sandy

Re: AA trouble!!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 11:12:43 pm »
I tried to cancell the next day as we have no money, they were going to give me back £12 out of the £140.....to say I was p'ed off was an  understatement, I expected to forgo some of the money but not that much especaily as I was not going to be using the car any more!!!! £££££ down the drain

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 11:17:05 pm »
I think they conned you, Sandy.   I told you what you should have done with the old car - too late now the insurance is transferred though  ;) ;D  At least you have a decent car now - but it will no doubt go the same way as mine - leaves, dog hair, twigs, mud, bags of dog bits and bobs, treats, water bowls, bottle of water etc etc etc. ::)   :-[:-[
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 05:26:37 pm »
Hey Annie that sounds like my car too  ;D

I've been with the RAC for years & only had to call them out twice - both times coz the car wouldn't start in bad weather.  Both times they informed me that they'd not be with me the SAME DAY EVEN because I was rural & the weather was bad - NO S**T that's why I needed the car!!!

Anyway, in the end, both times got the local farmhand to give the car a jump start & have "invested" in an old Landy (& some jump leads  ;)) & have SORN'd the car over the winter.
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 05:38:05 pm »
I really must clean out the car so I can get it off my hands, been a good runner, shame its never had heating to speak of, nor a de mister, heated windscreen, reversing lights, radio/CD, internal lights, power steering eh ??? and just lately the electric window has been sticking and some dashboard light comes on all the time, not the oil or the battery but the break light, think the hand break sticks as well!!   ..Oh, forgot the mega leaking sun roof, passengers always look incontinant when they travel in the Citron, and a cracked waterlogged back light due to a passing drunk falliing onto it, now of course it also needs a new exhust!!!!!!! good tyres though

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 06:26:00 pm »
Oh dear Sandy - have you tried "webuyanycar.com" might save you the elbow grease  ;)
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 06:43:40 pm »
I have one like that in the garden - still hoping it can be repaired...  S reg Honda Accord Vtec auto - all it needs is a new gearbox!!! Anyone? Anyone?
it would break my heart to have it scrapped.  :'( :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 07:07:13 pm »
I really must clean out the car so I can get it off my hands, been a good runner, shame its never had heating to speak of, nor a de mister, heated windscreen, reversing lights, radio/CD, internal lights, power steering eh ??? and just lately the electric window has been sticking and some dashboard light comes on all the time, not the oil or the battery but the break light, think the hand break sticks as well!!   ..Oh, forgot the mega leaking sun roof, passengers always look incontinant when they travel in the Citron, and a cracked waterlogged back light due to a passing drunk falliing onto it, now of course it also needs a new exhust!!!!!!! good tyres though
I don't understand those photos giving the date as 4th February?  It was stair rodding it that day - that's the day Zaffy died at Linnmill >:(
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 07:53:28 pm »
Probably not the correct date anyway, not sure when that was I will check!!!

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 08:02:46 pm »
The camera's probably in the same "working" condition as his car Annie  ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Sandy, joke  :D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 09:25:50 pm »
Sandy is a she - Sandra ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 09:27:15 pm »
Oops! Sorry Sandra  :D

Sandy

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 09:11:10 am »
 :-*  I am also in the same "working" condition as my car  ;)

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 05:32:41 pm »
Bless, as long as the important bits are functioning Sandy  ;)

Sandy

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 06:00:55 pm »
All OK except my legs and some would say brain ;)

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 06:07:51 pm »
Pretty much the same here Sandy  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS