Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Show off your doglets!  (Read 16912 times)

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
Re: Show off your doglets!
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2011, 07:15:10 pm »
Lots of great pictures there.

Very envious of you Nigel. I would love to race dogs like you do. Did I spot some Alaskan placenames in your choice of name for your dogs?  ;D ;D

Keep 'em coming folks

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

kingnigel

• Joined May 2009
  • Gainsborough
  • www.zabalaz.co.uk
    • Zabalaz Siberian Huskies
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2011, 09:10:52 pm »
hi ian
you did, all of the dogs we have bred have been named after places, rivers or mountains in alaska. some names have been shortened ie naNUSHshuk. thanks, i love running them in harness, i love the quietness of it all when we get going, then the only sound you become aware of is the dogs breathing.

kn

ps my name is reece not nigel, thats just a home joke lol

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2011, 10:48:02 pm »
My Brittanys are all given Gaelic mountain names when I register them with the KC - in honour of my late husband, John, who was a Mountain Leader.  You can imagine what all the other judges say when they have to pronounce them or write them in their reports!

The home bred two I have now are fairly simple Aberdon Sgurr Mhairi and Anerdon Esgair Dhu ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS