Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: today i will be mostly...  (Read 8313 times)

princesspiggy

Re: today i will be mostly...
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 06:01:08 pm »
de-mudding the ponies for a show tomorrow. kids are very cranky today - must be the full moon!

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 06:05:42 pm »
well i burnt some of the stuff have at least 1 more days burning required, now have stress headache think its the kids fault for now having a week off school and there already grating on my nerves, or it might be the fact i'm writing a to do list of jobs that need to get done on my house before i can sell it...

Sandy

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 07:08:56 pm »
Stripping, shopping and walking then eating and drinking, and relaxing buy the fire with the dogs and my OH!!!!Must add the beds have been stripped not me and we ate out in Asda, a yummy meal that was soooooooo good value, less than £5 for a meal, pud and as many hot drinks as you want, and it was lovely Due to our finances we also emptied the penny pot and put it in Asdas penny sorter and got over £63 so we bought the shopping and then went to get my OH new work wear and took that to the till, I asked my OH how much in order to get the money out, he replied " I thought it was !!!" and the cashier looked at the manager and sold it us for that, all of £5 cheaper than the lable so carn't be bad!!!!!!!!! Also sent off some money for my brand new venture!! fingers crossed and sooon will let everyone in on it as some may be interested!!!!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 07:36:22 pm »
de-mudding the ponies for a show tomorrow. kids are very cranky today - must be the full moon!
3 of mine are cranky too - must be the moon or the weather! the youngest is just really clingy and won't let me do anything!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 07:56:14 pm »
tell me about it!
as an educator not a parent... I'm so glad its half term!  ::)
Little Blue

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 08:44:11 pm »
And I am soooo glad half term is over - back to school on MOnday (the kids not me), only the weekend to get through now....

But have cooked two curries and two shepherd's pies today, to go into freezer, for lambing/kidding time when I have no time to cook anything longer than half an hour /(and usually don't get to eat it until cold, because lots of my ewes lamb at dinner time...), also dealing wiht an egg mountain, one lot of ice cream in the freezer, another tomorrow, several cakes in the freezer too (done during the last few days not today though)....

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 09:08:28 pm »
I went to work this morning then came home mucked out the ponies, ducks and chickens, hoovered the house so it looks kind of tidy and then sat down with a large glass of wine as my OH made us a curry, I love Friday nights when he does the cooking.  ;D

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2011, 08:51:52 am »
today i will be mostlt chauffeuring the kids around

then i have to go sort a gate out for a customer

then the inlaws are coming for tea

then we're all off to see the kids in a show!!!

busy day!!!

oh and the chooks need cleaning out properly as well today.

manian

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 08:57:24 am »
well
sorting out the garage, exercising, and sorting chickens and pigs
whatever it'll be will be in the rain!!!!!!!!     :(

very wet here today
Mx

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 09:09:39 am »
presipitating freely here as well

thankfully the gate that needs repairing is near where i can park so the tools can stay dry...

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 09:14:25 am »
Wet and wild here today. Friends coming to visit if they brave the weather - otherwise, FA Cup replay Chelsea  v Everton and Man United v Crawley Town. Come on , Crawley  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS